Predjama nut gently flat natural
With the Predjama gently flat nut by Nature at home, you bring the nature at home! The wooden wall panels are sustainable, ambient, and easy to install. They even improve the acoustics in every room.
The Predjama nut by Nature at home transforms your wall into a “natural beauty”. The wood panels are sustainable, decorative, ambient, and easy to install. They improve interior acoustics. The Prejama is a wood composition in random composed of natural coloured spilt walnut wood pieces. The individual pieces are 10 or 20 mm high and have a variable length and thickness. The wood panel has a relief and is heat treated. These panels are preferably for interior use. After treatment with varnish or oil, they can be placed in damp areas. Outdoor use is only possible under a roof, where the back wall needs to be completely glued. The wood strips are serrated so that they can easily and seamlessly be applied to the wall with mounting glue. They are maintained with either using a vacuum cleaner, duster, or cloth. This walnut wooden wall panelling creates ambience in every interior.
- Lyse fjord
- Light brown
- 720 x 150 x 8-25 mm; getand 80 mm on both sides
- The Prejama is a wood composition in random composed of natural coloured spilt walnut wood pieces. The individual pieces are 10 or 20 mm high and have a variable length and thickness. The wood panel has relief.
- 10 kg/m2
- Verpakking: afmeting + aantal tegels
- 0,975 m2 / 10 panels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 5 days. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interior; straight walls
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
To keep the forests in central and eastern Europe healthy and liveable, they are regularly thinned out in a responsible manner. The wood goes to sawmills for the construction and furniture industry. Our factories collect the leftover wood from these sawmills to process them into convenient wall panels.
The pieces of oak, pine, and walnut wood are dried and heated above 55 degree Celsius for 2 weeks. This prevents insects or larvae from remaining in the wood. Hereafter, the pieces are sawn, spilt, chopped, processed and glued. The assembly of the panels are completely done by hand by experienced woodworkers. A lot care and attention is paid to every individual product.
The factory is fully managed and staffed by local residents, supply many local families work and income. The production of wall panelling offers them the opportunity to greatly improve their local living conditions.