Kastel Gomilica oak natural
With the Kastel Gomilica oak by Nature at home you bring every wall to life. The wood panels are sustainable, decorative, ambient, and easy to install. They improve the acoustics in any interior.
The Kastel Gomilica is a wood composition in random that consists of leftover oat wood glued together. The individual peeled, chopped, and split parts have a variable length, height, and thickness. The panel has a lot of relief and is treated agains insects and fungi. The panels are preferably for interior use. After treatment with varnish or oil, they can be placed in well ventilated damp rooms. Outdoor use is only possible under a roof, with complete gluing on the back wall. The wood strips are serrated so that they can be easily and seamlessly applied to the wall with mounting glue. Maintenance includes the use of a vacuum cleaner, duster, or cloth. These wall panels create a natural ambience in every room.
- Ubud Jungle
- Natural brown mix
- 720 x 150 x 10-35 mm; getand 80 mm on both sides
- 1200 gr
- The Kastel Gomilica is a wood composition in random that consists of leftover oat wood glued together. The individual peeled, chopped, and split parts have a variable length, height, and thickness.
- 12 kg
- Verpakking: afmeting + aantal tegels
- 0,975 m2 / 10 panels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 5 days. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interior; straight walls
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
To keep the forests in central and eastern Europe healthy and liveable, they are regularly thinned out in a responsible manner. The wood goes to sawmills for the construction and furniture industry. Our factories collect the leftover wood from these sawmills to process them into convenient wall panels.
The pieces of oak, pine, and walnut wood are dried and heated above 55 degree Celsius for 2 weeks. This prevents insects or larvae from remaining in the wood. Hereafter, the pieces are sawn, spilt, chopped, processed and glued. The assembly of the panels are completely done by hand by experienced woodworkers. A lot care and attention is paid to every individual product.
The factory is fully managed and staffed by local residents, supply many local families work and income. The production of wall panelling offers them the opportunity to greatly improve their local living conditions.