Barobudur coco Grand Canyon natural
Barobudur coco grand canyon natural wall tiles by Nature at home are eco-friendly,
decorative, ambient, and easy to install. These natural sustainable coco mosaic wall
panels are suitable for every room, and improves the acoustics
The Barobudur by Nature @ Home transforms a simple wall into the eye-catcher of the
interior. The coco panels are eco-friendly, decorative, ambient, and easy to install. These
natural sustainable wall panels are suitable for every room, and improves the acoustics.
The Barobadur is a mosaic tile of 400 mm x 400 mm, where the individual pieces of
coconut (50 mm x 50 mm) are glue to a synthetic backing and to each other. The convex
side of the shell is visible. For the finish, only a water-based colourless lacquer is used.
The relief is bulging.
The panels are preferably for interior use. The tiles are best applied to a dark, straight or
round wall. With a flexible sealant or parquet glue, they are attached to the wall.
A duster or cloth is sufficient for maintenance. The coconut wall panelling is a warm,
exotic addition to every interior.
- Ubud Jungle
- Natural brown mix
- bol en puntig
- 400 x 400 x 20 mm
- 750 gr
- The Barobadur is a mosaic tile of 400 mm x 400 mm, where the individual pieces of coconut (50 mm x 50 mm) are glue to a synthetic backing and to each other. The convex side of the shell is visible. The relief is bulging.
- 4,4 kg
- Verpakking: afmeting + aantal tegels
- 0,960 m2 / 6 panels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 24 hours. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interior; straight and round walls, also in damp rooms. Placement of this product by a gas fireplace, is only applicable if the wall does not get warmer than hand warmth.
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
For the production of the coco panels, the shell of a coconut is cut into small, perfectly measured square pieces. Hereafter, they are manually glued to larger panels in tile format. The variation in designs are obtained by using the inside or outside of the shell, where they are then vanished or painted. Only water-borne, odourless adhesives, lacquers, and paints are used in the manufacture of these original products.
Given the high poverty rate in Indonesia, the production of the tiles have created opportunities and income for native people. The production of 250 m2 can occupy at least 40 workers for a whole month. The innovative way of using former waste products as raw materials for these decorative natural panels, ensures employment in the region. For this achievement, Cocomosaic has won various prizes and awards.