Rinjani envi contura antique natural
The Rinjani envi antique natural wood panels are eco friendly, decorative, attractive and easy to install. This wooden wall covering also improves the acoustics in rooms such as office, living room, bedroom or hallway.
With the Rinjani from Nature at home you bring nature into your home. The woodpanels are eco-friendly, decorative, attractive and easy to install. This beautiful wooden wall covering also improves the acoustics in any interior.
The Rinjani is a wood composition in reciprocating pattern that consists of a mix of natural antique brown colors. The individual blocks of teak are 60 mm long and 60 mm wide. The panel measures 330 x 240 x 15 mm and is slightly embossed. These wood panels are toothed so they can be easily and seamlessly processed on the wall with mounting kit.
The panels are preferably for interior application. After treatment with varnish or oil they can also be used in wet rooms. Outdoor use is only possible under a roof. For this, full adhesion to the back wall is necessary. For maintenance, a vacuum cleaner, feather duster or dust mop is sufficient.
This teak wall covering is a real atmosphere creator and a must for any modern interior.
- Causeway stones
- Teak wood
- Natural mix brown, grey and natural
- 330 x 240 x 15 mm; 30 mm getand aan beide zijden
- 800 gr
- The Rinjani is a wood composition in reciprocating order that consists of a mix of natural antique brown colors. The individual blocks of teak are 60 mm high and 60 mm wide. The panel has a slight relief.
- 11,1 kg
- 1,008 m2 / 14 panels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 24 hours. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interior; straight walls, in damp rooms only after treatment. Placement of this product by a gas fireplace, is only applicable if the wall does not get warmer than hand warmth.
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
These panels and its related decorative products contribute to the environment because they are made 100% of by and waste materials from wood workshops. Our factory also participates in programs for planting trees to jointly take responsibility for the conservation of nature.
With this commitment, we provide one of the most eco-friendly alternatives in wall panelling. Our production method offers a suitable answer to environmental problems and sustainable development of society.
The wood panels and related decorative products are designed and produced with the aim of preserving the natural beauty of nature, and bringing the exotic ambience wherever it is desired. All products are manufacture with “Saving Plant Earth” as the underlying intent.