Nipa hut envi slat white wash
Nipa hut panels by Nature at home are lightweight, sustainable, splash proof, easily maintained and installed. They are available in the colours white wash and grey seal (grey green).
The Nipa hut envi slat white by Nature at home consists of wooden strips and bars that are transformed into an original wooden mosaic. The wood panel are eco-friendly, decorative, stylish and easy to install. These beautiful natural wooden panels improves the acoustics in any interior. The Nipa hut is composed of small wooden strips that presents a mix of various white and natural colour shades. The individual pieces of teakwood are 420 mm long and have a variable width and thickness. The panel is 420 mm x 420 mm and has a slight relief. These panels are preferably for interior use. After treatment with varnish or oil, they can be placed in damp areas. The panels can be applied to a straight or round wall, and can be easily applied with mounting glue on the wall. For maintenance, a vacuum cleaner, duster, or cloth is sufficient. These teakwood wall panels gives every interior warmth and an exotic touch!
- Boracay beach
- white wash
- strips and bars
- 420 x 420 x 5 mm
- 600 gr
- The Nipa hut is composed of small wooden strips that exists of various tints of green, grey, and brown. The individual pieces of teakwood are 420 mm long and have a variable width and thickness. The panel has a slight relief.
- 3,4 kg
- Verpakking: afmeting + aantal tegels
- 1,058 m2 / 6 tegels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 24 hours. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interior; straight and round walls, also in damp rooms. Placement of this product by a gas fireplace, is only applicable if the wall does not get warmer than hand warmth.
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
These panels and its related decorative products contribute to the environment because they are made 100% of by and waste materials from wood workshops. Our factory also participates in programs for planting trees to jointly take responsibility for the conservation of nature.
With this commitment, we provide one of the most eco-friendly alternatives in wall panelling. Our production method offers a suitable answer to environmental problems and sustainable development of society.
The wood panels and related decorative products are designed and produced with the aim of preserving the natural beauty of nature, and bringing the exotic ambience wherever it is desired. All products are manufacture with “Saving Plant Earth” as the underlying intent.