Limas mango grand pyramid white wash
The Limas mango grand pyramid wood panels are sustainable, decorative, stylish and easy to install. These oriental wall decoration improves the acoustics in every interior. This wall panelling is available in the colours white wash and espresso.
The Limas mango grand pyramid by Nature at home is a unique, almost graphic, wooden wall panelling. The wood panels are sustainable, decorative, stylish and easy to install. The Asian wall decoration improves the interior acoustics. The Limas is a wood mosaic composed of triangular prisms of mango wood in anthracite grey with a touch of natural colour. The individual triangular pieces of wood are 35 x 70 mm and are placed as a duo in the mosaic. The panel is 42 cm x 42 cm and has a lot of relief. These panels are preferably for interior use. After treatment with varnish or oil, they can be placed in damp areas. The panels can be applied to both straight and round walls, and can easily be glued to the wall with mounting glue. For maintenance, a vacuum cleaner, duster, or cloth is sufficient. The mango wood wall panels are a real eye-catcher for every modern interior.
- Boracay beach
- white wash
- 420 x 420 x 25 mm
- 1500 gr
- The Limas is a wood mosaic composed of triangular prisms of mango wood in anthracite grey with a touch of natural colour. The individual triangular pieces of wood are 35 x 70 mm and are placed as a duo in the mosaic. The panel has a lot of relief.
- 8,5 kg
- Verpakking: afmeting + aantal tegels
- 1,058 m2 / 6 tegels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 24 hours. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interieur; rechte en ronde wanden (diameter minimaal 1,5 meter)
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
These panels and its related decorative products contribute to the environment because they are made 100% of by and waste materials from wood workshops. Our factory also participates in programs for planting trees to jointly take responsibility for the conservation of nature.
With this commitment, we provide one of the most eco-friendly alternatives in wall panelling. Our production method offers a suitable answer to environmental problems and sustainable development of society.
The wood panels and related decorative products are designed and produced with the aim of preserving the natural beauty of nature, and bringing the exotic ambience wherever it is desired. All products are manufacture with “Saving Plant Earth” as the underlying intent.