Skuta shelter nut purity natural
The Skuta shelter by Nature at home creates exclusive, luxurious, and sustainable walls. The wood panels are sustainable, decorative, ambient, and easy to install. They improve the acoustics in any interior.
With the Skuta shelter by Nature at home you make every room special. The wood panels are sustainable, decorative, ambient, and easy to install. They also improve interior acoustics. The Skuta shelter is a wood composition that consists of squared and Rectangles nut wood residues that are glued together. The individual sawn sections are 45 mm high and have a variable length and thickness. The panels has a lot of relief, and is treated against insects and fungi. The panels are preferably for interior use. The wood strips are serrated so that they can easily and seamlessly be applied to the wall with mounting glue. Maintenance includes the use of either a vacuum cleaner, duster, or cloth. These wall panels provide an exclusive natural ambience to every room.
- Lyse fjord
- Natural mix
- 400 x 135 x 10-25 mm; serrated 20 and 40 mm on both sides
- 450 gr
- The Skuta shelter is a wood composition that consists of squared and Rectangles nut wood leftovers that are glued together. The individual sawn sections are 45 mm high and have a variable length and thickness.
- 9,18 kg
- Verpakking: afmeting + aantal tegels
- 0,98 m2 / 20 panels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 5 days. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interior; straight walls
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
To keep the forests in central and eastern Europe healthy and liveable, they are regularly thinned out in a responsible manner. The wood goes to sawmills for the construction and furniture industry. Our factories collect the leftover wood from these sawmills to process them into convenient wall panels.
The pieces of oak, pine, and walnut wood are dried and heated above 55 degree Celsius for 2 weeks. This prevents insects or larvae from remaining in the wood. Hereafter, the pieces are sawn, spilt, chopped, processed and glued. The assembly of the panels are completely done by hand by experienced woodworkers. A lot care and attention is paid to every individual product.
The factory is fully managed and staffed by local residents, supply many local families work and income. The production of wall panelling offers them the opportunity to greatly improve their local living conditions.