Sasadu envi contura antique natural
The Sasadu envi antique natural wood panels are eco-friendly, decorative, stylish, and easy to install. These wooden wall panels improves the acoustics in rooms such as office, living room, bedroom, or hallway.
With the Sasdu by Nature at home you bring the nature into your home. The wood panels are eco-friendly, decorative, stylish, and easy to install. These beautiful natural wall panels improves interior acoustics. The Sasadu is a wood composition in random that consists of a mix of natural antique brown colours. The individual blocks of teakwood are 60 mm long and 60 mm wide. The panel is 330 x 240 x 15 mm and has a slight relief. These wood panels are serrated so that they can be easily and seamlessly applied to the wall with mounting glue. The panels are preferably for interior use. After treatment with varnish or oil, they can also be placed in damp rooms. Outdoor use is only possible under a roof, where the back wall needs to be completely glued. For maintenance, a vacuum cleaner, duster, or cloth is sufficient. These teakwood wall panels creates a pleasant ambience in any room, and is a must for every modern interior.
- Causeway stones
- Natural brown mix, grey, natural
- 330 x 240 x 15 mm; 30 mm getand aan beide zijden
- 800 gr
- The Sasadu is a wood composition in random that consists of a mix of natural antique brown colours. The individual blocks of teakwood are 60 mm long and 60 mm wide. The panel has a slight relief.
- 11,1 kg
- Verpakking: afmeting + aantal tegels
- 1,008 m2 / 14 panels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 24 hours. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interior; straight walls, in damp rooms only after treatment. Placement of this product by a gas fireplace, is only applicable if the wall does not get warmer than hand warmth.
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
These panels and its related decorative products contribute to the environment because they are made 100% of by and waste materials from wood workshops. Our factory also participates in programs for planting trees to jointly take responsibility for the conservation of nature.
With this commitment, we provide one of the most eco-friendly alternatives in wall panelling. Our production method offers a suitable answer to environmental problems and sustainable development of society.
The wood panels and related decorative products are designed and produced with the aim of preserving the natural beauty of nature, and bringing the exotic ambience wherever it is desired. All products are manufacture with “Saving Plant Earth” as the underlying intent.