Rumah Gadang envi madee dark
The Rumah Gadang creates a special, welcoming, and exotic wall. The wood panels are ornamental, ambient, and easy to install. They also improve the acoustics in a living room, bathroom, hallway, or office space.
With the Rumah Gadang by Nature at home you bring the nature at home. The wood panels are eco-friendly, decorative, ambient, and easy to install. These beautiful wooden wall panels improves the acoustics in any interior. The Rumah Gadang is a wood composition of halved cylindrical pieces of 60 mm x 40 mm, that are alternatively placed in a “woven” structure. The individual parts of teak wood are sanded, anthracite coloured, and processed on a multiplex backing of 3mm. Each panel has a dimension of 600 x 200 x 230 mm. These wall panels are serrated so that they can easily and seamlessly be applied to the wall with mounting glue. They are preferably for interior use, and are maintained with a vacuum cleaner, duster, or cloth. This teak wood wall panel is an eye-catcher for every wall.
- Causeway stones
- anthracite dark grey
- Convex and round
- 600 x 200 x 20 mm; getand 40 mm on both sides
- 1600 gr
- The Rumah Gadang is a wood composition of halved cylindrical pieces of 60 mm x 40 mm that are alternatively placed in a “woven” structure. The individual pieces of teak wood are sanded, anthracite coloured and processed on a multiplex backing.
- 13,9 kg
- Verpakking: afmeting + aantal tegels
- 1,008 m2 / 9 panels
- Process the panels in 4 simple steps: 1 Let the panels acclimatise for 3 days. 2 Saw them to size with a cutting or circle saw. 3 Apply mounting glue to the back of the panel. 4. Press the panels against the wall and admire the final result.
- Application area
- Interior; straight walls
- Maintenance with a vacuum cleaner, duster or cloth is sufficient. Otherwise cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use chemicals.
We strongly believe in the great potential of sustainable production. One of our goals is therefore the use of sustainably manufactured wood in all our products. We only use certified wood. In addition, we strive for the best living and working conditions for our employees.
The wood workshop processes 100% FSC tropical hardwood. In this facility, we dry our wood by firing a waste processing boiler. Wood from the drying chambers is then further processed into a large amount of different 100% FSC products. Besides the production of 100% FSC products, we also have committed to long-term partnerships and collaborations with different production companies, that share our philosophy.
The products that forests generate, need to be of economic value in order to remain attractive. This ensures that the sustainability of a forest is maintained because investors want to secure their future. This strategy has proven to be successful.